One of my reports is missing

Derrick Ashby daeroncs at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 20 01:18:16 EDT 2005

Derek Atkins wrote:

>Quoting Derrick Ashby <daeroncs at fastmail.fm>:
>

>>Hello list,
>>
>>I usually have a Liabilities Barchart report defined in my gnucash
>>files.  Yesterday I opened gnucash and got a complaint on a number of
>>reports that the report could not be found.  I recreated a couple of the
>>missing reports, but the Liabilities Barchart report is missing from the
>>Reports - Assets & Liabilities menu.  Where did it go, and how can I get
>>it back?
>>

>Uh, if it's not even in the Reports menu then something is wrong with your
>installation of Gnucash.  Did you recently try to upgrade or something?
>Perhaps you accidentally rm'd the report?

I figured that there was probably something wrong with the
installation.  No, I haven't tried to upgrade. I'm running 1.8.11 on
gentoo, and I haven't run emerge on the system for a couple of weeks
since I haven't yet got around to upgrading to the 2.6 kernel.  I don't
think that I deleted the report - there isn't anything in Trash that
might be it, and I haven't emptied the Trash for quite a while.  If I
had deleted the report, where would I have deleted it from?  I don't
mind recreating the report, but I can't do that unless it's in the
Reports menu.  How do I get it back in there?

Derrick