Stock Value Report....Where is it?

Dj jltindia at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 13:33:31 EDT 2005

The screenshot showed on the page looks nothing like
the Advanced Portfolio Report which in itself is a
very useful little report but does not show charts
over time. Can we trace back the changes in the docs
to a particular version of gnucash which was in use
then. Maybe the report shown was there in a previous
version and was removed due to incompatibility with a
newer version. I'd be happy to port it if that is in
fact the case.. :-)

Dj

http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v1.8/C/gnucash-guide/invest_stockprice1.html