Paying Invoices and showing them as paid in "Find Invoice"

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 25 12:55:45 EDT 2005

Hmm, something is definitely funny with invoice 33.

I don't recall if the payments are applied in the order of Post Date or Due
Date.  But something it particularly weird about invoice 33.  I'd have to see
more information, like the A/R account, or the actual invoice, to see what's
going on.

-derek