Paying Invoices and showing them as paid in "Find Invoice"

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 25 23:38:47 EDT 2005

hmm.. Well, the auto-payments are made when you don't pay an invoice in order.
In particular, they are created when you "overpay" an invoice.  In your
particular case I can't even find the original payment..  It's almost as if you
deleted a bunch of transactions out of A/R.  Did you do that?

Your best bet, at this point, would be to go into A/R, delete all the payments..
Delete all the auto-payments..  And then Process Payment for all your payments
again.

-derek