How do I get OFX in the import menu using finks GC 1.8.9-15

Richard Gilligan gilligan at pobox.com
Tue Apr 26 19:01:21 EDT 2005

I switched to using the fink binaries a month ago when I upgraded my
Mac [1].  OFX is not an option in the import menu now.

Using fink commander to install the gnucash-ofx package and restarting
gnucash gets me this error:

** WARNING **: Failed to dlopen() '/sw/lib/gnucash/libgncmod-ofx.la':
dlcompat: dyld: /sw/bin/guile-1.6 can't open library:
/sw/lib/libosp.3.dylib  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

Anyone know what I should do?

(ITMT I used the QIF importer.  Is it just my new machine or is the QIF
importer _alot_ faster than it used to be (mid 04ish)?)

TIA for your help,

Richard

[1]I recount my fink binary install woes and eventual success here
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11309309>
If anyone tells me it is worthwhile I would post it on the wiki
somewhere.

The wiki/FAQ link on gnucash.org
http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCash
gives me a 403 forbidden error ATM. Has this been mentioned before?