gnucash unter suse 9.3 installieren

John john.sved at onlinehome.de
Sun Aug 7 12:47:51 EDT 2005

feel-leben <info <at> feel-leben.com> writes:

> Hallo,
> ich habe per yast und konsole gnucash (gnucash-1.8.9-8.i586.rpm) und gnucash
> -devel unter suse 9.3 professional installiert. Ich zwar keine Abhängigkeiten
> gemeldet, aber das Programm lässt sich nicht öffnen. Es ist zwar im
> Stammverzeichnis unter etc/opt/gnome/gnucash, opt/gnome/bin/gnucash,
> opt/gnome/include/gnucash, opt/gnome/lib/gnucash, opt/gnome/sbin/gnucash zu
> finden aber es steht weder im K-Menü noch lässt es sich unter alt-F2 und
> eingabe von gnucash starten. Habe ich bei der Installation etwas vergessen
> oder muss ich noch was konfigurieren / kompilieren etc.?
>
> Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen?
>
> Mario

Hello Mario,

I had gnucash running under SuSE 9.0 using the version with that distribution.
Recently I upgraded to 9.3 over 9.0 and installed the 1.8.9 version with that
distribution.
Then the tutorial and help would start and cause a crash.   In the end I decided
to do a new install of SuSe 9.3  (after a huge back-up of my files).
Now gnucash 1.8.9 seems to work fine.  I am just learning how to use it for my
small business.
I just used the YAST to install the RPM.  No devel.

The next rask will be to upgrade gnucash to the latest version 1.8.11 without a
SuSE  RPM.

-- John