gnucash unter suse 9.3 installieren

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Aug 8 05:47:55 EDT 2005

On Monday 08 Aug 2005 00:17, Des Dougan wrote:
Hi Des,

> Maf.,
>
> Slightly OT, but do you download ofx files from your bank and do they
> reconcile correctly? I have a problem whereby the import dialog is blank
> - and in the terminal window I get an error:

Nope, sorry. Don't download OFX files.

> LibOFX ERROR: ofx_proc_file():No input file specified
>
> It seems to be a gnucash problem on SuSE 9.3 only (I recently upgraded
> from 9.1), from what I can find. I'm in the middle of compiling 1.8.11
> and hope to find that the problem is resolved...

Hmm, good luck with that. I'm watching the other thread with interest.  Last
time I tried to compile GC (1.8.0 IIRC) I got totally frustrated and gave
up...

Cheers,
Maf

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542