Selecting Date Range to view

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 15 17:50:02 EDT 2005

Did you try the "Transaction Report"?  It sounds like this is what you
want. You'll just need to configure the settings for what you want.

As for the P&L being "non-intuitively named", I should point out that
it's been
renamed to the Income Report in the next major release..  But also "Profit and
Loss" is a fairly standard business report.

-derek