GnuCash and Postgres

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 23 12:46:32 EDT 2005

Unfortunately no..   Even worse, the gnucash business features are not
supported
by the postgres backend...

The SQL Backend is in the middle of a rewrite, but there's no estimate on when
it will be done.  The developers working on it have been side-tracked for a
long time (I'm hoping they are still making progress, but we've not heard from
them in a while).

Personally, I wouldn't depend on the (current) PG Backend for real data.

-derek