minor 'glitch' when editing 'matched' transaction

brian horton bhh_mail at mail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:25:08 EDT 2005

I go to enter a transaction, and it brings up the most recent match, but i need
to edit the amounts. I tab to the first amount, the entire amount is
highlighted, and i enter a new amount and it replaces it. EXCEPT....  if the
first character I type is a '.' (decimel point). ie, I'm replacing the amount
'0.52' that's there with '.41' the replace doesn't happen and instead it appends
and I end up with 0.52.41 -- not good. It does work (replaces) if I enter 0.41.

I know it's minor, but hey...  :-)

GnuCash 1.8.11 on FC3.

.bri.