400 Bad Request error when trying to checkout SVN

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 1 18:28:39 EST 2005

Quoting Tor Harald Thorland <linux at strigen.com>:

> Derek Atkins wrote:
>
>> This seems to happen periodically..  I don't know why.
>> Try the checkout again?
>>
>> -derek
>>
> I did that several times on tuesday, with this error.
> Then I waited until today, and have tryed about 10 times the last 3
> hours with the same error.
>
> I'll just keep on trying :-)

What's your IP Address?  If you tell me I'll look in the logs.

Do you have a silent HTTP proxy between you and here?
What happens if you try:

  svn co https://....

(not sure if svn supports https, but can you try it?)