svn: file listing

Linux linux at strigen.com
Sat Dec 3 02:16:23 EST 2005

Jay Scherrer wrote:
> Is there any documentation using svn and gnucash on the website
> gnucash.org?

No, there isn't (as far as i know, they are too busy with the developent
and it's not easy to update the web site.
> I attempted to check out the source using:
> svn co http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk that worked fine but
> then I got a hairbrained idea and tried to checkout gnucash's source
> just like cvs using:
> svn co http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash

Have a look at this page. It got the instruction on how to get the
latest from svn , and building it.
http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCashTranslation
> What I am getting is quite interesting, but I don't know if I need this
> much information. I now have directories under gnucash consisting of
> gnucash/branches, /gnucash/tags, /gnucash/trunk. So far I don't see an
> end to my connection. Just about how many directories and files are
> needed to create a pluggin for gnucash?

I thing that above thing is what you need.

Tor Harald Thorland