Opening viewing accounts in same window

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Sat Dec 3 13:52:54 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 10:49 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Actually, in g2 I believe there is a preference to tell it to
> open new registers in the same main window..  At least
> I /believe/ this option exists..

It does.  There are separate options for registers, reports, and
invoices.   E.G. You could have all your registers open in the same
window while each report open in a new window.  Note that in g2 there is
also a menu command "Windows->New Window with Page" that will move the
current page to a newly created window.

David