Chaging date format in invoices

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 20 23:10:06 EST 2005

Derek Atkins wrote:

> Quoting Laurent Duperval <lduperval at videotron.ca>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like the dates in my invoices to appear as YYYY-MM-DD instead of
>> DD/MM/YY as it does when I set my locale to en_CA. I used Canadian
>> currency.
>

> This uses the default, global date format.

Sorry, I'm kinda dense these days. What does that mean? I know that
chaging my locale changes the default date format and the default
currency used. Befor I changed my locale, I had USD currency and
MM/DD/YY date formats. Changing that gives me the correct currency but I
don't know how to change the default date format.

>> There isn't an option for this in the printing options and the
>> Wiki/FAQ is unaccessible.
>

> Eh?  The wiki is just fine:  http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ

Hmmm.. Yesterday I got permission errors. It's fine now. But I don't see
the answer to my question there either. :-(

Thanks,

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: laurent at duperval.com   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186