Screen Fonts

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Thu Dec 22 14:08:13 EST 2005

[Please CC replies to the list so the archives/search engines/future
searchers benefit...]

On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 05:46 +1100, Paul Clarke wrote:
> Is there such a thing in Fedora?  I have adjusted the screen fonts for
> other programmes using the the "font preferences" options but this
> does not seem to effect Gnucash. Staroffice also did not react to this
> preference but it had an internal method of adjusting screen fonts

There is such a thing, but I'm not sure what Fedora calls it; most
modern desktops are gnome/gtk version 2, which is a different set of
packages, programs and libraries.  You need the gnome version _1_
control-panel specifically.

On my Gentoo system, the package providing this is named
gnome-base/control-center-1.4.0.5-r1.

...jsled