Compile Error

KSGROI3 at twcny.rr.com KSGROI3 at twcny.rr.com
Sat Dec 24 19:22:53 EST 2005

Thanks for the response, Derek.
Forgive my ignorance, but what is intltool - I see an intl directory
listed with the GNUCash files.  I'm just venting here, but why is it so
difficult to get this app. installed - I'm about ready to give up on it
after many hours of trying on SuSE 9.1 and Solaris with no luck.
Somebody should write an install utility for this thing - all I see are
the source files, which I can't compile without a C compiler, but then
when I download a c compiler (such as gcc), it is also only available as
source files that need to be compiled (chicken and egg scenario). I have
a c compiler on Solaris, but then it bombs out with the Parser error!