Noob - migration 1.8.8 -> 1.8.10, least risky path?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 1 10:10:22 EST 2005

Just run "rpm -Uvh <list of gnucash packages>" and it will
upgrade your app.  No need to touch your data files or configuration
files; 1.8.10 will just read your 1.8.8 config and data just fine.
Indeed, upgrading the RPM wont touch your data/config.

-derek