rpm he... err heck, 1.8.8 -> 1.8.10 update fails

Donna-n-Doug Finner stonehusky at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 19:34:07 EST 2005

OK, I found the hbci and ofx rpms for the 1.8.10 but I cannot find any
site with the libgnucash0 for the version.  I have found sites with
the 1.8.9 version but am assuming that all of the rpms need to be
matched to the same rev.

If my assumption is right, anybody know where I might find the lib file?

Sorry for being so slow at this (relatively new to Linux but hanging
tough) and thank you all for your patience and assistance.

Doug