transaction transfer

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 15:36:04 EST 2005

On Saturday 05 February 2005 7:51 pm, Bill Wohler wrote:
> Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> writes:
> > It'll need more than a little Perl - the file contents may appear the
> > same in the GUI but you'll have to deal carefully with the GUID's.
>
> Yup, I noticed that on visual inspection.
>
> > The code is coming to allow all kinds of transfers between files and
> > users but there is only so much I can do in the time available.
> >
> > http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/
>
> Wow, great stuff Neil. Tiny suggestion: define GUID in
> http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/background.html.

Well, I've added a bit - just swiped it from the QOF Doxygen output to be
honest - if it isn't any clearer, tell me which bits you are unclear about
and I'll see what else can be added.

I made a lot of progress over the Christmas break but I am spending as much
time as I can on the transfer and merge code. Currently, I've done as much as
I can with simple test routines and I am working on the pilot-link end which
also helps as an intermediate testing ground. I can't escape it, my purpose
in all this was the invoices from Palm data - I need to have each end at
similar stages.

--

Neil Williams