rpm he... err heck, 1.8.8 -> 1.8.10 update fails

Donna-n-Doug Finner stonehusky at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:31:10 EST 2005

36  HOURS for KDE????  Wow!  I may pass on this for right now.  What I
need to do is think out a plan for getting Gnucash stable somewhere so
I don't have to worry about the app then work on a system
configuration that I can play with.  My home network is an ad hoc cut
and paste patchwork that may be ready for some serious config
management.

Thanks for the tip on Gentoo - I'll give it a look.

Doug