GNUCash - Multi-user

Rob McDonald pgp4privacy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:52:00 EST 2005

I am soon to start a small business and am in the accounting system
decision process.

I have used GNUCash personally for sometime now, and like it very much.

My question is, how does it scale to a multi-usr enviornment?

I have a need to tie my company's web application into the accounting
system to track work, cost, customers, etc.

I have written the entire web application in Ruby which support many
backend DB's, but does GNUCash provide a multi-user enviornment
suitable for a small service based business?

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!
Rob

--
the more you know, the more you know there is to know.  therefore, the
less you really know.