Arcane error msg

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 15 13:00:06 EST 2005

This isn't all that arcane; it means one of two things:

1) You already had gnucash running with this file, or
2) The last time you ran gnucash it "crashed" (didn't shut down/save cleanly).

In the latter case clicking "open anyways" is the right solution.  In the former
case you should use "quit" and then go to the currently running instance of
gnucash.

-derek