Additional features

Ken Henderson KenOHenderson at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 19 20:43:32 EST 2005

Three features that would be nice additions from my standpoint are:

The check number window to automatically suggest the next check number
or offer other transaction types, ie EFT.  I noticed this choice is
there when you set up scheduled transactions but not for manual
transactions.

Check check numbers for duplicates.

For the scheduled transactions list, provide a means to view upcoming
transactions and then record transaction from that view if desired.
Generally I schedule two weeks of payments at one sitting and would like
to do this from a list of scheduled transactions.

Some of the above maybe in the software, but I haven't found it yet.

Thanks, this is a nice application.

Ken