Wanted, payment-processing option to include split for expenses:discount

John Griessen john_g at cibolo.com
Wed Feb 23 22:31:39 EST 2005

How about the idea of adjustments to invoice payments for a customer reward for
early payment?
That's another reason to have a mechanism to add a split like expenses:discount
after the invoice has been created, and when the payment has actually arrived --
unknowable before, so requiring a way to "touch A/R" so as to reward the early
payment.  I say my want to be able to adjust some with account
expenses:value-loss-scrap  is very similar.  When I used the process-payment
mechanism I could not discover yet how to do either of these examples.

John G
Austex