Fedora Print Errors

J. Milgram milgram at cgpp.com
Fri Feb 25 07:18:58 EST 2005

I have a similar problem (Gnucash 1.6.6), and am sure it's in my setup
rather than a Gnucash bug, because I'm seeing it with gnumeric too.  I
believe the part about weird old things being required.

Where can I read up on what my font setup is supposed to look like? I'm
not sure if I'm missing some files, if so where to get them, if they're
in the wrong place, an environment variable isn't set correctly, or
what. Etc.

BTW this is on a Slack 8.1 system that has been upgraded, possibly in
strange and inconsistent ways :)

thanks

Judah