I'm paying a bill but it looks like I'm billing

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 13 01:43:58 EST 2005

Gnucash is not designed to "print" a "bill".  The "Thank you for your patronage"
can be removed by editing the report options once you print the bill.  The rest
of the report should be fine even for a bill.

-derek