Print to file

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 13 12:49:29 EST 2005

Quoting Winfield Henry <winfieldh at rtelco.net>:

> Hello,
> I've done some archive searching with no luck.
> Is there a way to print to something other than postscript format? In
> the print box this is the only choice I am given and the resulting file
> is +300kb (too big). THanks.

This is all controlled by gnome-print.  I get multiple options when I try to
print.  One option is PDF.  The size is all from gnome-print and gtkthml;
gnucash has no control over that.  Another option you have is to export the
report as HTML (click the "export" button in the toolbar) and then you can
print it from mozilla.