newbie question

Jason Tesser JTesser at nbbc.edu
Sun Jan 16 15:22:51 EST 2005

I may not have explained exactly what I am trying to do.  The reports sound like a possible option.
I am trying to use it for my monthly budget along with everything else.  I have thought about
making sub accounts under my checking for the different areas of my budget.  How do you guys handle this?
Thank you for all the help.