Windows Based App.

zeek zeek at sparklehouse.com
Thu Jan 6 19:04:32 EST 2005

Greetings,

This question may be frowned upon here, but I bravely ask it anyhow:

Considering there is no port of GnuCash for windows, what is the best
alternative? For painful reasons I'll spare you of, I cannot do my
accounting in Linux.

By my bank's (PNC, Philadelphia) instruction I was led to a happyland of
Quicken only, some mysterious interaction between the Quicken and my bank
(which failed), and I'm now seeking some solution that will just allow me to
download standard QIF files (with as long history as I desire) via SSL.

I'm hinting that not only do I want a new application to use but also a new
bank.

Cheers,
-zeek