Reblance Transactions

John Rumball fedora at jerumball.com
Wed Jan 19 23:27:03 EST 2005

Derek Atkins wrote:

>Huh?  that makes absolutely no sense.  You can't click on the line
>that has the amount displayed?  After it adds the third split, try
>clicking into the other split with the amount.
>
>This is just really f**ked up.  How did these transactions get created?
>You said you imported them?  How?  OFX importer??
>
>You might be best off deleting them all and then re-importing them,
>and dealing properly during the import.
>
>-derek

Yes I did import these transactions via OFX.  But I think you are
right... its probably better that I start from scratch at this point,
and ID the transfer accounts during import.

Thanks for all your help... I appreciate it.

John
--
*John Rumball*, CCNA
fedora at jerumball.com <mailto:fedora at jerumball.com>

/
Drop IE. Get *Firefox!* It's THE web browser you CAN trust!/
<http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=33069&t=1>