SQL accounts?

Keith keith at bellairs.org
Mon Jan 24 19:08:24 EST 2005

I saved my accounts into a postgres database. I did a SaveAs
postgres://localhost/accounts. I can browse the database and there is a
lot of stuff there.

When I open "postgres://localhost/accounts?mode=single-update" (or the
default multi-user mode) in gnucash the app starts and I am treated to
an empty accounts screen, though there are 13K rows in gnctransaction.

I have gnucash 1.8.10, postgresql 7.3.4 running in linux (2.4.21)

The terminal where I started gnc looks like this:

    keith at monarch:~> gnucash
    postgres://localhost/accounts?mode=single-update
    Warning: pgend_session_begin: mode=single-update is final beta --
    we've fixed all known bugs but that doesn't mean
    there aren't any! We think it's safe to use.

What am I missing?