Business bug: Correcting old entries

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 26 21:05:53 EST 2005

Hi,

While reviewing last year's books, I noticed that a few of my billed
expenses were put in the wrong category (they were in Electronic instead
of Computer). I went back to the bill, unposted it, changed the entry
for the corrrect category and reposted the bill.

After doing so, I looked at the account and lo and behold, the entry in
Electronic disappeared but was not put in Computer. it still appears on
the bill but is nowhere else to be found. This was for a bill that was
paid and reconciled.

Is there a way to fix this elegantly?

Thanks,

<Laurent Duperval> lduperval at videotron.ca