segmentation fault: additional info

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 28 08:53:20 EST 2005

Yes,  I found two transactions entered yesterday which did not have a
<trn:currency> tag.  Once I fixed both of these, the error messages no
longer appear.

This was a pain in the neck.  Maybe the error messages could be more
specific about which transactions they are reporting an error for.

However, my multicolumn report still crashes gnucash with "segmentation
fault".

Mark