Why the global reference does not change the reports?

He Li demonstrate at hotpop.com
Sat Jan 29 11:08:46 EST 2005

Hi! I am glad to use GnuCash as my buddy to aid my college life finance. I get
a little problem with the Preference in the Edit menu. There is a SummaryBar
to define the starting date and ending date for the summary. I find it does
do something to the Report->Account Summary function, but when I tried
Report->Income and Expense->* and something like that, the starting and
ending dates have to be set every time I open it. It is a little nuisance,
anyway. But I find no way to keep the settings. So I am asking for a possible
solution. I'd really appreciate any response. Thank you!

--
He Li
o School of Mathematics
E-mail: demonstrate at hotpop.com
Blog: http://heli.blogchina.com/
GnuPG Key ID: 0x2D9E59CD
Key Fingerprint: 0926 9539 A80D 4CBC 2D6A C8B1 B80C E634 2D9E 59CD
Key Server: ldap://keyserver.pgp.com