PKGBUILD files

Philipp Giebel gnucash-user at ambience-design.net
Wed Jul 6 07:21:38 EDT 2005

Hi everybody!

I just installed GNUCash on my ArchLinux station and it was quiet a lot
of work..
I started with some 2 years old pkgbuild files made by someone else at
the archlinux-forum, but I had to update and fix them and I had to add
some more pkgbuilds for HBCI-support.
Maybe this new set of files is usefull to someone else, too. For me it
was the first time I had to deal with makepkg and compiling a program
with so many dependencies. So don't expect too much. I think, it should
work for at least every ArchLinux user and for others, the changes to be
  made should'nt be so big..
Any help, suggestions or fixes are welcome.. :)

http://stimpyrama.org/data/php/download.inc.php?file=gnucash-pkgbuilds-0.1.tar.gz&path=4

Regards,
   stimpy