Report printing problem

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 09:43:46 EDT 2005

I am running Knoppix 3.4 with Gnucash 1.8.10.

When I display the register for an account in the
default configuration and click on Report, I get a
nice report on the display.  If I now click print and
send to the printer, I get a page with the title and
the left most column of text. The other columns of
text aren't there.

If I change the account register display to
Transaction Register style and do the same as above,
the complete report prints on the printer.

Any idea where tolook for the problem?

TIA

Paul Schwartz