Scheduled transaction payment

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Tue Jul 19 14:27:17 EDT 2005

no really easy way I know of, but you could do this:

use the auto-complete to pull up the details of the transaction in your
register (for example, my monthly depreciation SX is called "Monthly
Depreciation" <go figure> so I would just type in "Monthly De" and
somewhere in there it'll fill it out for me...).

then you'll have to go in and edit the SX itself and change the "Start"
date to the next date you want it to run automatically, effectively
skipping the intervening periods.

kludgey, but i think it'll work.