Disabling 2x entry

Leslie Katz lesliek at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jul 25 01:38:47 EDT 2005

I started using Linux about six months ago. I only discovered gnucash
very recently when someone mentioned it incidentally while commenting
on a blog entry on another topic. I'm very happy to have found it,
since it breaks one more link in the chain that still binds me to Microsoft.

In trying to get things going properly under Linux, I've had to rely
on posting questions in forums. Sometimes, I've got no answers to my
questions. Sometimes, I've got purported answers whose obvious
purpose was only to show others how smart the answerer was.
Sometimes, I've got helpful answers.

The response to my question in this forum was by far the best I've
had to any of my questions in the last six months--multiple
answerers, all answering quickly and all obviously trying to be
helpful to the questioner.

I'm most impressed and appreciative. (As an added bonus, I learnt
about the existence of gmane and gnumeric too!)

Many thanks,

Leslie