Gnucash on FC4?

Mark Silence madasi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:09:32 EDT 2005

On 6/15/05, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> Um, you tried "yum install gnucash"?
>
> -derek
>
> Quoting Rheoled <gnucash.org at bluepolka.net>:
>
> > My tale of woe:  My ext3 fs on FC3 crashed... I upgraded to FC4
> > on Monday... My tax return is due today... but no gnucash in my
> > FC4 install with which to read my account info... and gnucash
> > not visible in synaptic... and 1.8.11 source code doesn't build
> > for me...
> >
> > Any suggestions on the fastest/simplest way to get gnucash going
> > on FC4??
> >
> > Thanks.
Just in case you need a repository for it, this might help out.

http://centos.karan.org/el4/misc/stable/i386/SRPMS/repodata/repoview/gnucash-0-1.8.11-0.fc3.html

It worked for me after a week of failed attempts at compiling from
source, but I'm running RHEL4, not FC4, so YMMV.

Hope it helps.
--
Mark Silence           | Blog? Isn't it mandatory?
Madasi at gmail.com | http://madasi.blogspot.com/