Fonts

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue Jun 21 00:35:36 EDT 2005

I'm a kde user, and just reinstalled a new mepis distro.
now my fonts in the main account screen are fine, but in the register windows
are huge and i can't read the figures properly - it makes the program look
like a child's toy.
without gnome config tools how can i specify the font?
i have all the old files from my home directory available but searching
thorugh .gconf and .gnome I didn't find any file that might specify my font
for me.
Liz

--
To avoid suffocation, keep away from children.