Can't Open Accounts!

Robert Uhl eadmund42 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 00:51:09 EDT 2005

When I try to open my accounts, gnucash crashes silently in the GUI, and
with the following error in the console:

  Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Common-commodity difference: old=USD, new=USBSX

  Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Some error in new transaction creation...

  ** ERROR **: file dialog-sxsincelast.c: line 1614 (sxsincelast_init): assertion failed: (nextPage)
  aborting...
  Aborted

This is, as you might imagine, Bad.  Any ideas?

Christmas is weird.  What other time of the year do you sit
in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks?