Can't Open Accounts!

Robert Uhl eadmund42 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:05:48 EDT 2005

Josh Sled <jsled at asynchronous.org> writes:

> > It seems that the crash is caused by an automated purchase of a
> > bond--that it doesn't like the purchase amount being in dollars or
> > something.  Is there way to properly schedule a transaction to
> > purchase X dollars worth of a bond using the most recent price?
>
> No, there's currently not.  Scheduled transactions must be between
> accounts of the same commodity.

Sigh...

It'd be nice if the scheduled transaction editor didn't let one create
them, then (any devs reading?).

Thanks for the help.

Or, to put it another way, if you see a long line of rats streaming off
of a ship, the correct assumption is *not* `gosh, I bet that's a real
nice boat now that those rats are gone.'                 --Mike Sphar