[GnuCash] Monthly closings - question

Bob Alexander bob at ngi.it
Mon Jun 27 11:40:10 EDT 2005

With the help of this great group of friends and the excellent SW as you
know I started tracking my little income and my huge expenses :(

I am interested in closing monthly my accounts (I hope my English is
correct).

In this moment my expense/incpme account are growing and at the end of
the month I would like to have June's totals displayed elsewhere and
these accounts restarting with a 0 balance.

Is this correct ?

Is this feasable ? If so how ?

Thank you in advance,
Robert

PS Is there a way of moving an expense account in another hierarchy ? I
have:

Expenses
    Personal Expenses
       Automobile
       Food
    Banking fees
    Work reimbursable expenses

and would like to move Banking fees under Personal Expenses