vouchers in gnucash

Daniel Tudosie dtudosie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:54:00 EDT 2005

Yes you are probably right: the simple way to do it is to keep their
value (in dedicated accounts, of course...) instead of their number.
I just wanted to see in an account that I have n vouchers not the value
of n vouchers (n * nominal value); this way I would prevent keeping in
the "voucher account" fraction of a voucher.

Anyway, thanks !

Regards,
Daniel