Account tree filtered by time from to

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 5 02:22:13 EST 2005

I dont understand what you're trying to check, here.  If you're trying
to compare gnucash to a bank statement, that's what the Reconciliation
Process is for.  What kind of "check" are you trying to perform that
requires a specific date-range?  Keep in mind that if you try to set
the 'beginning' date of a range your totals will be totally off, too!

-derek