Moving around existing accounts in the account hierarchy?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 6 10:56:14 EST 2005

Ronnie Holm <r_holmes at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Is there an easy way to move an existing account around the account hierarchy?

Edit the account you want to move (select in the account tree window
and then click the "Edit" button in the toolbar).  Then select the new
parent account.  Unfortunately we don't have drag-and-drop to reparent
accounts.