Council Tax

Derrick Ashby daeroncs at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 9 18:04:03 EST 2005

I'd treat it as an Accounts Payable.  Set up the bill in the Business
Vendors screens, and enter each direct debit as a payment.  The payments
will be credited to the Expenses:Tax:Local Tax account, or whatever
account you've set up for the purpose.  You may be able to set it up as
a Scheduled Transaction, I don't know since I've never used them.

Derrick