Fancy Invoice Settings

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 21 18:41:34 EST 2005

The "Fancy Invoice" is not a fully supported report; it was donated
as an "example" for people who wanted to write something similar.
The report itself is not flexible, and all the names and numbers you
want to change are hard-coded in the scheme.

A patch to fix this would be accepted, using report options and file
properties to set the various labels instead of hard-coded, bogus
values.

-derek