Downloading European share prices

Benjamin So allegro at clear.net.nz
Tue May 3 12:59:38 EDT 2005

Hi David,

According to FinkCommander, my 1.08-11 version of finance-quote is
up-to-date. Using your example, I get the following result:

benjamin$ dump-finance-quote yahoo UBSN.VX

The query for UBSN.VX failed!!
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
     symbol: UBSN.VX              <=== required
       date: 5/3/2005             <=== required
   currency: ** missing **        <=== required
       last: 94.85                <=\
        nav:                      <=== one of these
      price: 94.85                <=/
   timezone:                      <=== optional

The failure message is a bit worrying, although the value is the same.
Also, the currency is missing. Is this perhaps an indication that I
need to update finance-quote, despite Fink's opinion to the contrary?

Ben