internationalizacion number format

Morten Cools morten at cools.no
Wed May 4 10:25:44 EDT 2005

Hi again

The locale settings I am referring to are the locale settings for glibc,
not for KDE. I assume that is why gnucash is not affected by the locale
settings in KDE.

Using the command line I gave you, the LC_MONETARY is only set for that
program. To set it globally, you'll need to make it an environment
variable.

To set LC_MONETARY permanently for your user, you will need to add two
lines to the .bash_profile file in your home directory. Notice this file
is hidden (. in front of the name), so you might have to select some
option to view hidden files in your file manager. The lines you need to
add are:

LC_MONETARY=es_ES
export LC_MONETARY

Then you need to log out and back in, so that the profile will be
re-read.

Morten

Email: morten at cools.no
Home phone: +32 52 41 50 82